Brochures And Resources On Caregiving
Caregivers can be equipped with caregiving knowledge, tips and tools on how to support your loved ones better.
To access brochures and resources on dementia, visit this page.
For resources on mental health, visit this page.
For service information, linkage, and resources on mental health or caregiving, email us at email@example.com.
Our Collection of Guides and Resources
Seniors using Mobility Aids
Resources for the Caregiving Journey
Care professionals and service partners who wish to adapt the consolidated listing may reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Top 5 Caregiving Resources
Financial & Caregiving Support
A Guide to Eldercare Subsidies.
Caring for the Elderly 101
A resource for caregivers.
Activities Of Daily Living
How to manage your senior’s care needs.
A Caregiver’s Guide to Avoid Burnout
Learn to manage your responsibilities and take care of your well-being.
Positioning, Moving, and Transfers
ABCs of Caregiving Course
Caregiver Training course
Caregiver Support Network Toolkit
Specially designed toolkit to empower individuals in setting up a Caregiver Support Network that emphasise self-care, peer support and recognising caregivers’ well-being in the community.
Are You A Young Caregiver?
If you are below the age of 25 and providing care for a family member, we see you care! Caregiving can be challenging, even more so for someone so young. Here are some resources that can help you in your journey as a young caregiver.
- The second childhood: Young S’poreans share what it’s like being the caregiver of the elderly
- Courses and support networks help young caregivers facing burnout
- From Struggle Comes Strength: Inspiring Other Young Caregivers
- Dementia And The Young Carer: Why Have We Been Forgotten?
- A Journey Of Inspiration: Support For Young Carers
- Dementia And The Invisible Carer
- Loving Our Dad Just As He Loved Us
- Coping With Dementia: Five Tips For Young Caregivers In Malaysia
- From the caregiver’s journal: Adam’s story
Videos, Stories and Recipes
Caregiving can be fulfilling and a role inspiration to other caregivers. Learn from other caregivers well as our library of videos on caregiving tips and stories.
Caregivers’ Journey Sharing Videos
- Interview with Mdm Hasnah (Club HEAL)
- Interview with Stella (Fei Yue)
- Living With Dementia: Will You Ever Forget Me? | Can Ask Meh?
- Our Grandfather Story (A collaboration with the Agency for Integrated Care) – Can Ask Meh?
-  Caregiver Conversations Part 1 – Caregiving
-  Caregiver Conversations Part 2 – Resources for Caregivers
-  Caregiver Conversations Part 3 – Advice for Caregivers
Articles on Caregiving Stories
- Self-Care for Caregivers
- Taking Back Control: From Unchecked Diabetes to Living a Full Life
- Caring for Mother-In-Law with Dementia: A Daughter-In-Law’s Story
- Striking a Balance Managing Self-Care and Caregiving Duties
- A Promise to Care Forever: Family, Love and Dementia
- #CoupleGoals: An Unconditional Love Stronger Than Time And Dementia
- Loving Someone with Dementia
- My Neighbour is My Best Friend
- A Little Help Goes a Long Way
As a caregiver, you may be juggling between work, your family, caregiving, and having your own personal time. Despite your busy schedule, you may wish to prepare home-cooked meals for your loved one.
By preparing meals at home, it can be easier to cater to your loved one, who may have special dietary requiremetns, and aid in their recovery. A good diet includes the main food groups of carbohydrates, fats, and protein, and important vitamins and minerals.
Present the meals in an easy to chew, or digestible manner, by cutting up the food into bite sized, or having them in puree or mashed form if your loved one has difficulty eating solid foods, or problems with swallowing.
Download the Care.Cook.Inspire bookbook for recipes and a special collection of caregiver stories.
Care.Cook.Inspire Videos Playlist
Eat Well. Age Well. Live Well. Recipe Book
A commemorative recipe book to mark SG50, featuring a tie-up between AIC and chef Eric Teo. Click here to learn more.
#EatWell with Celebrity Chefs
Khoo Teck Phuat Hospital Recipes Cards
For more nutritional recipes, visit our Video Gallery.
Managing Chronic Conditions
Learn how this care service helps you managing your chronic conditions, such as diabetes.
Living With Diabetes
Learn how to manage this condition.
Advance Care Planning
Plan for your health and personal care
Booklet on Advance Care Planning
2 page explainer on Advance Care Planning
Need more help?
Send us your enquiry
Mon – Fri: 8:30 am – 8:30 pm
Sat: 8:30 am – 4.00 pm
Visit the AIC Link branch
nearest to you